To obtain a free library card
Bring your driver’s license or other valid form of identification with current address. Parent must have an active card and sign for children under the age of 18 to receive a student card. Internet permission forn must be signed by parent for student to use the internet.
Lost your card?
- 1st card replacement $1.00.
- 2nd or other replacement is $5.00 per card.
- 30 minute time limit per person if others are waiting
- Computer Classes are held twice monthly
- Books and audio books have a two week loan period.
- Movies on video or DVD have a one week loan period.
- Fines for overdue print materials are $.10 per day per item up to $5.00 max per item). Overdue movies are $1.00 per day per item(up to $5.00 max per item).
- Materials may be renewed one time.
- Copies are $.20 per page for black and white and $.75 per page for color.
- Faxes and transparencies are $1.00 a page.
- Lamination is $1.00 per foot.
- Ellison cutouts are $.20 per cut on library paper, free if you bring your own paper.
- Maximum number of total items per card is 15 items. Annual video Limit 4 movies per card with video membership.
- Annual video club membership is $24.00 for a full year and $15.00 for a half year.